was founded in 1969 and is one of the oldest lake societies in Finland. There are currently 400 members in the club.
The rules of the Isojärvi-Society include:
"The purpose of the association is to protect the water system and beaches of Lake Isojärvi in the municipalities of Pomarkku and Siikainen, to improve the beauty of the lake landscape and to improve the pleasantness of the inhabitants of the lake."
We are an association whose task is to act as the representative of Lake Isojärvi. This role includes, among others, the following tasks:
- Taking care of the lake in general
- General development of recreational use
- Development of boating and hiking opportunities
- Development of boating safety
- Development of fishing opportunities
- Enlightenment for members of the Society